Banking Services in Cupar
Here is a summary of Bank Services available in Cupar.
Nationwide Building Society, 14 Crossgate, Cupar
- Monday – Friday 9 – 4.30pm
- Saturday 9 – 12pm
This branch has a Cashpoint inside
Bank of Scotland, The Cross, Cupar
- Monday – Friday 9 – 3pm
- Saturday Closed
Cashpoint available on the street
Royal Bank of Scotland – Mobile Bank
This service has restarted and the Mobile Bank is in Bonnygate Carpark from 1.30 – 2.45pm on Wednesdays
Cupar Post Office, 69 Crossgate, Cupar
- Monday – Friday 9 – 5.30pm
- Saturday 9 – 1pm
Everyday Banking is available at Post Offices for most High Street Banks.
What can I do?
- Pay in cash and cheques
- Withdraw money
- Check your balance
Where and when can I do it?
- Any Post Office
- Whenever it’s open
- This includes evenings and Sundays (where available)
What do I need to access my account?
- Your card and PIN to withdraw money, check your balance and deposit cash
- Pay in cash using your card or pre-printed paying in slip
- Bring a pre-printed paying in slip to pay in cheques
- A branded envelope for your cheque deposit
For more visit the Post Office website