Platinum Jubilee Quiz – Part 1
We thought it would be fun to have a quiz to help us celebrate the Platinum Jubilee – and we are very grateful to Fiona Dewar – one of the army who has helped to pull together the Picnic in The Park event – who has created the quiz for us to share.
It is just for fun, no prizes … just the satisfaction of knowing you are a great quizzer!
There are no fewer than 52 questions in total and they are split across three parts, all accessed by using QR codes at the Picnic in The Park.
This is Part 1 …
- What is the Queen’s full name (without titles).
- How many great grandchildren does the Queen have?
- Was Princess Diana a Lady at birth?
- What age was Princess Margaret when she died?
- What was the Queen’s husband called?
- When did the Queen become the Queen?
- What is Prince William to the Queen?
- How much does the Queen earn in personal wealth each year?
- Which anniversary did the Queen celebrate in 2012?
- Where does the Queen live?
- How much land does the Queen own?
- What religion is the Queen?
- What are the names of Prince Charles’s 5 grandchildren?
- Who is Britain’s longest serving monarch?
- What are Queen’s two middle names?
- Which Princess has a child named Sienna?
- What is Harry and Meghan’s non profitable charity foundation called?
- How old was Prince Philip when he died?
- Which King became the first to voluntarily abdicate the throne?
- Where was Prince Philip born?
Thanks for having a go!