Store Cupboard Challenge …
Love making and baking? Wanting a new challenge during the Covid-19 lockdown? We’re partnering Ostlers Restaurant in Cupar to run a bake off competition …
Using the ingredients you have in your store cupboard, we’re inviting you to make your very own showstopper. Amanda Graham at Ostlers will be our judge – so you’ll need to photograph or video your creation and share online – through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or TikTok – ensuring you tag CuparNow and also use the hashtag #CuparCovidChallenge.
By doing so, we’ll see the entries and that will allow Amanda to judge from the content shared. We’re in no way doubting everyone’s baking prowess, but to ensure all is fair and above board, your image/video must include you with your creation to show that it is your own work … or the work of you and your family! You can read more on Amanda and her husband Jimmy’s restaurant via our Blog – a feature we published in April 2019.
Terms – the small print!
This competition is open all all households of those living within Cupar and our surrounding villages: Baldinnie, Balmalcolm, Bow of Fife, Blebocraigs, Ceres, Craigrothie, Craigsanquhar, Cults, Dairsie, Cupar Muir, Dura, Foodieash, Kemback, Pitlessie, Pitscottie, Springfield and Teasses.
- Images/Videos must include your own showstopper creation – with you in the picture/video.
- All must be posted on social media by midnight on Thursday 30th April 2020 – on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or TikTok – ensuring you tag CuparNow: to be considered as an entry, you must also use the hashtag #CuparCovidChallenge
- Entries will be judged by Amanda Graham of Ostlersbased on the content shared.
- A winner will be selected on Friday 1st May 2020 and the winner will be informed via social media messaging.
- The winner will be given 4hrs to acknowledge/claim their prize, after which a further name will be selected – and so on – until the prize is claimed.
- The competition prize includes a meal for four at Ostlers (food only): the meal can be taken once the restaurant re-opens with a booking made (subject to availability).
- Entrants agree for their entry, name(s) and images to be used in relevant marketing relating to this promotion.
- Vouchers for the prize will be issued by CuparNow’s team once a winner has been chosen and consulted.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Closing date: 30/04/20. There is further information relating to rules on our Blog’s T&Cs page available via this link.
Enjoyed this Blog?
There’s much more to discover on our Blog page where you will find similar features on Cupar ?Ķ just click on the image below.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter where we share news, events, offers and much more from the town’s businesses and organisations.
And we are also now on YouTube – just follow this link to Subscribe.
Thanks for reading ?Ķ and good luck!