A – Z Competition – Winner Announced
We are delighted to announce that there is a winner for the A-Z Competition with this excellent entryThe A – Z Winner is Alana Strange with this fun video of A-Z things around her home. She has chosen a Takeaway from Central Cafe Cupar. We look forward to running more competitions in the coming weeks.
Details of Competition
We’re teaming up with Cupar’s food outlets to run a competition … and we need you to get creative. We’re asking you to get your thinking caps on – and shoot us a video for sharing on social that shows us your very own A-Z.
Everyone should have time! Just start searching through your home and garden to find 26 items each beginning with a letter of the alphabet … one each from from A-Z. Make your video featuring all 26 – and post it on social media.
Make sure you tag @CuparNow so we can see it … and we’ll pick a winner.
What can you win?
We’ll check out all the videos and choose one that we think is fun and creative. The winner will get a Saturday Night Take Away from one of Cupar’s brilliant businesses who are stepping up to the plate to ensure deliveries are made across Cupar and the surrounding villages.
You can share your video on any social media platform you have – as long as we’re there too!
Terms – the small print!
This competition is open all all households of those living within Cupar and our surrounding villages: Baldinnie, Balmalcolm, Bow of Fife, Blebocraigs, Ceres, Craigrothie, Craigsanquhar, Cults, Dairsie, Cupar Muir, Dura, Foodieash, Kemback, Pitlessie, Pitscottie, Springfield and Teasses.
- Videos to be judged must be posted by Thursday 2nd April 2020 and must tag @CuparNow on the given platform to be eligible.
- A winner will be selected on Friday 3rd April 2020 and the winner will be informed via social media messaging.
- The winner will be given 4hrs to acknowledge/claim their prize, after which a further name will be selected – and so on – until the prize is claimed.
- The competition prize includes a takeaway meal for four up to the value of £50.00 (including delivery) and must be taken on Saturday 4th April 2020.
- Entrants agree for their entry, names and images to be used in relevant marketing relating to this promotion.
- Vouchers for the prize will be issued by CuparNow’s team once a winner has been chosen and consulted.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Closing date: 02/04/20. There is further information relating to rules on our Blog’s T&Cs page available via this link.
Can’t wait to win?
Just use our online directory that’s being updated all the time to help our followers and readers to make the most from Cupar’s food & drink businesses. Click on the image below for more …
Enjoyed this Blog?
There’s much more to discover on our Blog page where you will find similar features on Cupar … just click on the image below.
Thanks for reading … and good luck!